Monday, December 29, 2014

Presentation Review

Group 1: Osaro & Jim


I like the music and imagery. Also, hearing Osaro speak is powerful because English is her second language. This could be motivational for students. I think it’s a shame that many schools abroad, only hire native English speakers because a lot of ELLs are fluent, and more grammatically accurate. It is cool she talks about an authentic listening experience though. Jim presents great information, and uses intonation to emphasize information, questions, and specific information he wants to share. They did a great job adding in videos into their presentation, I need to learn how to do that. They also, met the time length considering they only have two people. I like how Osara ends the presentation. I think they did an awesome using cool DML tricks for their complete presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment